Current Policies and Precautions
- We are following the current CDC guidance on masking and COVID-19 Community Levels. If the level for Tarrant County is high (orange), masks will be required for indoor events. If the level is medium (yellow) or low (green), masks will not be required. Disposable masks in adult and child sizes are always available by the entrances, and you are always welcome to wear a mask if you prefer, regardless of the current CDC Community Level. Click here to check the current level.
- When the COVID-19 Community Level is orange (high), 40% of the pews in our sanctuary are marked off to encourage distancing.
- The air handlers in our sanctuary are fitted with REME HALO purification units that use UV-C light to kill 99% of airborne germs and viruses. When the sanctuary is in use, the HVAC system is set to run continuously to purify the air.
- Hand sanitizer units are available in the foyer to clean your hands when entering and exiting the building.
Current Online Options
- Our worship service begins broadcasting at 10:45 am every Sunday on our Facebook and YouTube pages, and can be accessed any time after the service on both platforms. (Be sure to click "Like" on either platform so we know you were worshipping from home!)
- Memorial services, weddings, and other events in the sanctuary are also broadcast live and accessible afterward on our Facebook and YouTube pages.
- Most meetings, classes, and studies can be accessed via Zoom. Check the weekly Ridglea Reminders email or watch for an email or text from your committee chair or class leader to join the Zoom meeting.
However you choose to participate, we pray that you are able to draw closer to God and others in ways that deepen your spiritual life and provide opportunities to serve. Thank you for your continued flexibility as we discern the best way to safely be church together!