- Follow us on Facebook or sign up to receive Ridglea Reminders to stay up to date with what is happening at Ridglea and how you can be involved!
- Become a regular volunteer with Meals on Wheels, West Aid, Habitat for Humanity, the Tarrant Area Food Bank, Texas Refugee Services or one of our other partner agencies and support them financially!
- Make a difference for those experiencing homelessness in our neighborhood by volunteering with Ridglea at Room in the Inn on Friday nights in the winter and summer, or make donations for our shower and laundry ministries. Email email@example.com to learn more.
- Make a difference for hunger relief by adopting a plot in the Jubilee Garden or volunteering and taking classes at the Tarrant Area Food Bank Learning Garden, both located at Ridglea.
- Become an advocate for peace and justice by learning about current issues in the world.
- Volunteer with our youth and children ministries to help give our young people a solid foundation in God’s love to grow on.
- Get involved in and volunteer with our young adult and college ministry as we journey together to make a difference for God’s love in this world.
Join us as we put our faith into action together!