Adopt a garden plot in our community garden!
- To care for and appreciate God’s wonderful creation
- To foster community spirit and cooperation
- To help provide fresh produce for yourself, your neighbors, and hungry people in our community
- To be an advocate for fair, safe, and healthy food available to all regardless of race, class, or economic standing
How to get started
- Adopt a 4’ x 8’ garden plot for $30 per year, prepared with great soil and irrigation
- Choose your plants, and start your own garden (see our guide for the best things to plant, and when to plan them)
- Tend your garden plot by stopping by weekly to pull weeds and to collect your fresh produce
- Share your extras with your neighbors, friends, and the Tarrant Area Food Bank (collections will be taken weekly)
- Join with other gardeners on Thursday evenings for our weekly Jubilee Garden work day
- Contact email@example.com or 817-738-0612 to get started today!